– I understand that the final size choice is my own. I recognize that some alterations may be required when purchasing our gowns. Please note: We compare your measurements to the manufacturer’s size charts to determine the best size for you. The size is determine by your largest measurement (For example, if your bust measures a size 8 and your waist measures a size 10, we must order the the size 10). Alterations would then have to be done on the bust.) Please understand, ultimately the size ordered is your decision. We can only advise you which size would be best for you, but we leave the final decision up to you. Our standard hem-to- hollow is around 65″ inches in length. This varies upon designers. Important note: Transparent corset has no addional fabric in the seams.
Our store can not be liable for colour variations, shipping delays by the manufacturer, and shipping delays by the postal service. Additional charges are applied for sizes 14 and above, extra length, and any alterations needed. Tailoring time (production time) for our gowns is 5-6 months. Shipping from the manufacturer will take 5-10 business days to Blushing Bridal Boutique. Shipping to customer is 3-7 business days. We ship via UPS or DHL.
– Blushing Bridal Boutique can not provide a specific arrival date for any garment ordered. Once an order is placed by the manufacturer, the turnaround time is 5-6 months with no delays from the time of when order is placed. This includes shipping delivery time to Blushing Bridal Boutique.
– We strongly recommend you purchase your wedding gown 8-12 months before your wedding day. That way you will have enough time for alterations etc.
– Blushing Bridal Boutique will not be held accountable for gowns purchased smaller or larger than the measurements provided at time of ordering. Ultimately, the size you choose is your decision
– Blushing Bridal Boutique can not be liable with wrong size or wrong measurement taken by the customer.
Important Note: Please order the size close to your measurments at time of order. We strongly advise you to get a professional seamstress to take your measurements. If you have any questions in regards to sizing or if you will be losing weight and wanted to know information on choosing the best size please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Blushing Bridal Boutique could only recommend a size. Ultimately, the size you choose is your decision.
All MillaNova gowns, we can order up to size 42 European
There is no extra fabric such as lace and appliqué provided by our designers.
– Blushing Bridal Boutique will not be held responsible if your gown does not fit you at time of arrival. All of our designers listed on our website all the sizing are accurate. A list of our exact measurements can be found on our website under the “sizing guide” tab. If you purchased your gown smaller than the measurements you were at time of ordering due to weight loss, Blushing Bridal Boutique will not be accountable if your gown does not fit you at time of arrival.
We do recommend you to get a professional seamstress to take your measurements before purchase.
– Blushing Bridal Boutique, will not be held accountable if you’re not a happy with the fit of your gown at time of arrival. Before making your purchase, We strongly advise you to try on different silhouettes at your local bridal store to see what silhouette looks best on your figure.
– You will receive a confirmation by e-mail within 3-7 business days after purchase to confirm your order has been placed.
– Alterations is not included in the price of our gowns. Blushing Bridal Boutique will not be held accountable for any alterations made to your gown after purchase. Important note: Once your gown has arrived, you will require alterations made to your gown. If you’re concerned about alterations, you may want to speak to be a professional bridal seamstress in your area about altering these kind of gowns before purchasing. Show them a picture of the gown you would want to purchase. Not every seamstress would feel comfortable working with haute couture gowns.
All our designs are 100% authentic. Please Note: We can not guarantee all designs such as place of lace and appliqué would be placed the exactly the same place as the sample or picture. All gowns are haute couture and all hand sewn by our designers in Europe. Gowns are not produced in mass production.
– All gowns are carefully inspected by quality control before shipping out to Blushing Bridal Boutique.
– Upon arrival, Blushing Bridal Boutique carefully inspects your gown before shipping out to the customer or before customer viewing.
– We recommend for you to try on your gown upon arrival immediately. Please make sure to take off all make-up and jewellery before trying on your gown.
– No refunds or exchanges on any of our gowns
– No refunds or exchanges on bridal hair accessories including veils, shoes, and head pieces.
– No Cancellations on already ordered gowns. In the event of a cancelled wedding, Blushing Bridal Boutique will not issue out any refunds.
All sales are final. No exchanges